Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ANCU vs Dengue Fever


       I'm still curious about the ancu , yes, many of my acquaintances call it that. Find it ancu or tea of china, looking for it's too easy, in Chinese drug stores sell a lot of these ancu. How to shape the plant come from?
 

Actually looks not like tea in general. Ancu roundly oval shaped small size of a marble, the color is brown but not dark chocolate. I think ancu is different with angkak or red yeast rice, because ancu like palm seeds, bigger than rice grains. I know when my daugther was hit by dengue fever, people with DB shortened Indonesia.
 

Dengue fever is a common disease common in Indonesia during the rainy season arrives, where dengue mosquitoes to lay eggs and breed began. Dengue fever can affect anyone, from babies to the elderly, handling late can result in death. Because the people affected are subverted DB blood platelets. Although medicine is also sometimes trivial fact that a lot of vitamin C, a good meal and drink plenty of water. There is no definite cure for the first treatment is to give infuse or for those who suffer from acute dengue fever will be provided by the addition of platelet transfusion.

       The past 2 years ago an outbreak of dengue fever in my housing. Every house in my alley, there are dengue fever. In fact there were 3 deaths due to delayed treatment. My daughter who is 11 months old also contracted dengue fever, she took ill from infections by my neighbor when I invited my daughter come to visit neighbors affected by dengue fever. When it is not the only DB diseases transmitted by mosquitoes, but also transmitted through the virus in the air.
 

She had a fever for 4 days, after which the situation declines with increasing intake of food and drink at least she could receive. At night I take to the hospital, and her blood Platelets was only 36,000 in number. Her point numbers really critical, but my neighbor's child who has grown the number of blood platelets 54,000 alone was like he was unconscious with a high fever. But my daughter did have a remarkable endurance, although the numbers are very low platelet count, but she's still active and able to smile, to the point before the blood test, the doctor told my daughter to come home to care for the house because he thought my daugther was fine . But after seeing the results of the blood test, the doctor began to believe that my daugther was right dengue fever and promptly gave to my daugther infusion. I also was shocked to see my child's blood test results.
 
4 days had my baby girl was hospitalized, red spots on her body has begun to decrease, but when the blood test, platelet numbers declined even to 33,000. And besides infusion,she also received a high dose vitamin. Lucky my brother came to visit. He then reminded me that my daugther should be given an ancu tea, I am very grateful to him. He then returned to seek to buy ancu.
 

Ancu tea as a remedy is easy, the way is ancu 20 seeds boiled in 2 cups of water,ancu seeds should be slashed, in order to get out all the juice when boiled. Boiled until the water stayed half. then drink 2 times a day.
 

      The next day my brother gave ancu tea for my daugther, she just drank half of it in the morning and in the evening she drank the rest. The fifth day when the blood test, the number of trombosit of my girl platelets was in number 112 ,000.
Thanks God, my daugther recovered. and we were allowed to go home.


Ancu tea has also been shown to treat my cousin dengue fever.

       In patients with dengue fever, platelet count dropped due to platelets out of the blood stream. But if the patient's condition had improved, then by itself platelets will go back into the bloodstream and the amount returned to normal.
 

For patients with dengue fever that is needed is to keep eating well enough liquid water, tea, fruit juice, milk or other liquids. It is important to prevent dehydration that can make blood vessels shrink (shock) so that it can be fatal.

Sometimes people suggest that the people who get dengue fever for eating many ducks rice. Duck rice contains a lot of cholesterol. But with this ancu, the effects more quickly. Maybe people are sick of dengue fever, a rise in cholesterol in the blood will make platelets more quickly into the blood, so it can speed healing. It still requires further research.
 

So while drinking ancu, must remain balanced with adequate food and drinking lots of water fruit juice and water, in order to recover bloody fever.


No comments:

Post a Comment