Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kitolod As Herbal Medicine

Kitolod or in scientific name is Laurentia longiflora or Isotoma longiflor, the English called it with the Star of Bethlehem because it forms such as star, is now more widely known as the cure for eye disorders. Many people who have benefited from kitolod.

Kitolod plants grew wild, usually growing on the sidelines rocks, on the edge of the rice field, along the side of the road or on the edge of the gutter. Propagation by seed plants, each plant stem kitolod can produce thousands of seeds that are very soft as sand, seeds brown color, and it will be easy to grow native in soil nutrient intake and get enough water. Multiplication may also stem cuttings or seedlings.

Kitolod is a plant that has long been used to treat eye disorders. It can be seen from the chemical content in them, such as the alkaloid compounds lobelin, lobelamin and isotomin. The leaves contain alkaloids, saponins, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Sap of the plant contains a toxin, but other parts of the plant have anti-inflammatory effects (antiflamasi), anticancer (antineoplasmik), relieve pain and stop bleeding.

I used to get these plants from my neighbor. Four years ago, when kitolod not known as it is now, my neighbor told me that he was so hard to find seeds of this plant. Few florist who sold it. Finally, while the road to the Malang city,  he got the seeds of kitolod and the price is a little expensive about 60,000 rupiahs. First he just planted them in pots, because flourish and added a lot, while he did not have enough land to grow it. Eventually he left the seedlings seeds in front of my home page.





 Now kitolod plants are widely spread on my home page, from the front yard, side ditches, side of the house to the backyard, spread evenly kitolod plants. Instead we were deliberately planted by nature but very gentle kitilod seed will be easy to fly and spread by itself. My neighbors and acquaintances are many who feel the benefits or efficacy of this kitolod.


Actually in general, disorders of the eye caused by the disruption of metabolic functions, lack of nutrition, and the hard impact accident or due to chronic diseases such as diabetes, gout, high blood pressure, liver, cholesterol, and others. While interference plus minus usually due to lack of nutrition, especially vitamin A and C, or vitamin consumed is not up to the eyes due to a disturbance in the body orgar. The existence of the red eye because too often or for too long to see the television screen in front of the the computer and note book. Sometimes happens also eye inflammation caused ant or insect bites. Frequent exposure to the eyes by dust and fumes polluting the streets will also cause the eyes become red and sometimes watery. And the treatment of the eye should be coupled with treatment of the diseased organ.

Kitolod as eye drops, use with other eye drops. Enough with one drop on the left and right eye. Usually it will feel sore, red and occasionally will shed tears and even then only briefly. After that eye-blink and massaged gently using the index finger and middle finger. Starting from the end of the eye or the outer corner of eye towards the ear or temple, in order to facilitate the circulation of blood around the eye so that the drug is absorbed evenly. For maximum results, use every day, twice a day in morning and evening.

How to Make Drugs Drops of Kitolod

1. Take 3 flower stems kitolod leaves are still fresh.rinse with clean water (preferably with water that has been boiled). Prepare 5 tablespoons water in a bowl, then bone-press pressed flowers until discharge. Let stand about 5-10 minutes to prepare liquid dropper to drip Kitolod

2. Take 3 Kitolod fresh leaves and wash clean.Prepare 5 tablespoons of water and pour it into the bowl.Enter Kitolod leaves in a bowl, then bones and leaves pressed-press to exit the liquid, after it leaves removed.Prepare to shed a liquid dropper Kitolod.


3. Take 3 Kitolod fresh leaves and wash clean.After washing, drying in the sun to dry instantly.Destroy Kitolod dried leaves, then pour enough water.Filter the water steeping of the waste.Enter Kitolod steeping water into glass bottles.Prepare to shed a liquid dropper Kitolod.


Use eye drops Kitolod done 2-3 times a day. Initially, 3-4 days use these drops will feel sore but then it will disappear by itself. Preferably, after the drug delivery drops Kitolod so do castor oil on the sore eyes in order to reduce eye strain. Should for any usage drops using flowers and leaves, contrived a new potion. To be more clean and hygienic to use.

- CataractsTreatment with droplets kitolod done twice a day, in once before bed and once after waking. Once spilled kitolod, eyes compressed with steeping water betel or jasmine and advised to massage around the eye (the center of the eyelid).- Blindness from Diabetes Mellitus after the drops Kitolod, can also be added one god leaves are crushed with leaves Kitolod. Additional functions god leaves to open blocked blood in the eye blood vessels.- Watery eyes Patients can be given drops kitolod and castor oil. If the tear that out too much, can do massage in the palm of his left hand as much as 100-200 times.




My eyes also been exposed to insect bites a tree, eyes so sore and watery due to continuous no injury to my eye, so I use eye drops kitolod this. In the first use of my eyes stopped watering, and the use of the two wounds on my eyes became lost, recovered and no longer prop.

My neighbor also use for the her plus eye, she also suffered from cataracts, she uses every morning and night, every other day. And now she is free not to wear glasses because her eyes became clearer. And her cataracts also gradually disappeared.

Kitolod also efficacious cure follows. 

- DENTAL HOSPITAL: take two leaves, washed and finely ground, put the tooth holes.- Asthma, bronchitis, strep throat: take three leaves washed and then boiled with 2 cups water until the remaining one cup. After a cold and then strain the drink. Apply 2 times a day, morning and afternoon 
- INJURY: take enough leaves washed and then crushed into powder, then paste in the dressing to the wound with a clean cloth. Replace 2 3 times a day
 - CANCER DRUG: Leaves the following 3 pieces of stem, boiled with 5 cups of water to a 1-2 cup low heat. The water boiled in water several times to run out in a day

Herbal treatment is a routine treatment and ongoing, if used regularly it will also get maximum results.

So do not hesitate to try it. Kitolod is a cheap panacea ..



5 comments:

  1. Bu Yohana, ibu saya mengalami masalah dengan matanya. Dia sangat memerlukan tanaman Kitolod. Di mana ya bisa dapat tanaman ini? Terima kasih banyak ya. Juli

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herpes is a Terrible Disease, I am here today to appreciate the good work of Dr OMOLOWA who helping me curing my Herpes 1/2 Disease, I contacted the virus from my Boyfriend, i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him, 1 month later i went to test myself in the hospital when i was seeing sore on my mouth and Private areas, i was diagnosed of Herpes 1/2. i tried using the acyclovir medicine but it didn't help in curing it, i went on a search and found out Dr OMOLOWA curing people illness, and so i got his email dr.omolowa@gmail.com and i was told how i can get his Herbal Medicine days later i received his medicine after using it for 2 weeks i was tested again and was confirm negative,i have be finally healed behold it was True, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact and he also cure COPD, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, HIV... And more Whatsapp +2347014035034 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herpes is a Terrible Disease, I am here today to appreciate the good work of Dr OMOLOWA who helping me curing my Herpes 1/2 Disease, I contacted the virus from my Boyfriend, i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him, 1 month later i went to test myself in the hospital when i was seeing sore on my mouth and Private areas, i was diagnosed of Herpes 1/2. i tried using the acyclovir medicine but it didn't help in curing it, i went on a search and found out Dr OMOLOWA curing people illness, and so i got his email dr.omolowa@gmail.com and i was told how i can get his Herbal Medicine days later i received his medicine after using it for 2 weeks i was tested again and was confirm negative,i have be finally healed behold it was True, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact and he also cure COPD, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, HIV... And more Whatsapp +2347014035034 

    ReplyDelete